Friday, September 11, 2009

Meet the staff...

Ashwin Gapchup
Resident Advisor (4001-4037)


Ashwin (pronounced: Ush-win) Gapchup comes to Baker East as a new Resident Advisor.  Ashwin spent last academic year in Morrill Tower over on the west-side of campus and is pumped to be part of the community found on south campus.  Ashwin is an Electrical and Computer Engineering major, who is a long way from home in Pune, India...a town just outside of Mumbai.

"I believe that limitations completely stop the mind from thinking beyond certain horizons. On the same lines, I think that I am a person who believes in complete wild imagination. There are times that I am quiet (the times that my mind is wandering off to some crazy thoughts!), but I really like talking to people and getting to know them!"  Ashwin has many great stories of international travel, his experiences here in the States and would love to share some amazing Indian food with you!  Make the hike up to the 4th floor to meet this stud - he's excited to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment